skip to main content

Working Papers

Working Papers Location:

Bradford Area High School

81 Interstate Parkway

Bradford, PA 16701


During school year:  Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

Summer hours:  Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.


How to Obtain Working Papers:

1. Obtain an "Application for Work Permit" from the high school Guidance Office.

2. Bring the completed application to the high school Guidance Office along with a copy of your birth certificate.

3. The applicant must be present to be issued the working permit.


For more information, please call (814) 362-3845, extension 5314.